Emi Sunshine is a young and beautiful American professional singer-songwriter who is also a popular social media personality. She is known for performing Jimmie Rodger’s song “Blue Yodel No. 6”, which she posted to YouTube in 2014, went viral, and also hit the Today Show and Music Row. She is a country genre singer.
Emilie Sunshine Hamilton, known professionally as Emi Sunshine, was born on June 8, 2004, in Madisonville, Tennessee, United States of America. She is the daughter of Randall Hamilton, a musician and recording engineer, and Alisha Karol Hamilton, a songwriter and nurse. As a teenager, Emi certainly went to school, but she kept the name of her school a secret. She has never mentioned the school she attends or her plans to attend university. As for her higher studies, we expect her to go to university where she can specialize in the field or subject related to music.
Emi Sunshine career
Emi began her career with her 2014 debut at the Grand Ole Opry. She released her first single “Oh Mary, Where’s Your Baby?”. in 2014. She released another new single entitled “I am Able” in 2015 and she released her new full-length album which she called Black Sunday ’35 when she was just 9 years old. In 2016, Emi appeared in a documentary about Elvis Presley, The King, which starred celebrities such as Rosanne Cash, Alec Baldwin, and many more.
She wrote songs called “Danna Ray” and “Johnny June and Jesus” for the film and performed it while riding in the back seat of Elvis Presley’s 1963 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud. Emi then performed at the film’s international premiere at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival and the soundtrack was nominated for a Grammy Award. She released her fourth studio album named Ragged Dreams in 2017, which contained two songs from the film. In 2017, she began working with four-time Grammy winner Tony Brown, whom she was introduced to by her manager Steve Pritchard. He produced their 6th album Family Wars released in 2019.
In 2020, funk musician Bootsy Collins invited Emi to collaborate with him on his song “Stars,” which was to benefit The Recording Academy’s MusiCares COVID-19 Relief Funds. The song was released on June 12, 2020. In 2021, Emi performed at American Idol on March 21-22, where she performed Johnny Cash’s “I Walk the Line” in a duet with a fellow contestant, 17-year-old Alex Miller, for the Kentucky Boy. Both artists have been selected for the next round, which will air on March 28, 2021.
Emi Sunshine Biography
|Emilie Sunshine Hamilton
|date of birth
|June 8, 2004
|age (as of 2024)
|place of birth
|Madisonville, Tennessee, United States
|in feet inches – 5′ 5” – in centimeters – 165 cm
|in kilograms – 50kg – in pounds – 110 pounds
Emi Sunshine family
|is she a lesbian?
|Who is Emi Sunshine’s boyfriend?
As a 15-year-old teenager, Emi is not very focused on her love life or her dating life. She is very career-oriented and is still practicing and focusing on her singing so she can improve. And soon they would be seen at concerts. Emi is currently single and has no prior dating history or previously engaged.
Emi Sunshine Net Worth
She is a rising star working on her music career, collaborating with famous artists to learn and get advice from them. As Emi works diligently and passionately on her career, she has an estimated net worth of $1 million, which she earns by helping her son write, sing and perform her.
Facts About Emi Sunshine
- Emi can play instruments like guitar and ukulele.
- Emi is known for writing and performing songs about adult content such as murder, poverty, politics, and much more.
- In 2017, Rolling Stone included Emi in their list of Top 10 New Country Artists You Should Know.
- Emi made her first public appearance at her uncle and aunt’s wedding, singing “You Are My Sunshine”.
- She received 1 million views for her first video singing Blue Yodel No.6
- She was invited by the NBC Today Show and received more attention thereafter, mostly among country music professionals in Nashville.
- On December 11, 2019, she won a Desmond Child Anthem Award from the ASCAP Foundation in New York City.
- Emi performed twice on Marty Stuart’s “Late-Night Jam” at the Ryman Auditorium during CMA Music Fest and also played approximately 16 appearances at the Grand Ole Opry.
- Emi has also appeared on national television shows such as Little Big Shots, Song of the Mountains, Wood Songs Old-Time Radio Hour, and Pickler & Ben.